Here's the no-fluff breakdown...
Week 1: Business Assesment
Make sure that your existing infrastructure is actually ready to sell $5,000 worth of sales per month. This isn’t about adding to your to-do list. It’s about auditing and optimizing what you currently have. This includes:
- Setting up your email marketing (if applicable)
- Reviewing your current email marketing strategy
- Understanding advanced (but simple) social media techniques to grow your audience
Week 2: Sales Breakdown
Ensure that you’re selling $5,000 worth of products and/or services in a realistic way. Considering your capacity, audience size, offerings, and so on, shape your sales to be tailored to you and meet your income goal. This includes:
- Learning 3 different but simple breakdowns of $5,000/month
- Considering services that your audience would love
- Understanding passive products and how the two can work together
Week 3: Selling Strategy and Funnels
Now that you’ve reviewed your business and what you’re going to sell, shape your strategy to generate that $5,000 mark. This will be different for every business, which is why it’s so helpful to personally review it with Leah. This includes:
- Getting specific about where you’ll find your perfect clients/customers
- Strategizing email marketing and social media marketing for the month
- Creating irresistible sales pages
Week 4: Recap and Implementation
After you’ve gone into the key parts of your business and tuned them up over the last few weeks, we’ll tie it all together. Make sure that your business, your offerings, and your strategy are all working in perfect harmony with each other.
This is also your time to pick Leah’s brain about your future business goals, your branding, your niche, or anything else.